Points! Points! Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4tec

Reaction score
i have just been on a short holiday off the net and i have not missed much... I like a few suggestions..

*4*

bernhardt

Reaction score
I would go for exchanging DBs, little amout but nevertheless most needed by me lol.

dsfreak

Reaction score
Wow, wonder when the next set of updates will be coming out..... hmmm.... It has indeed been awhile. But hey, Corey has to be doing something big in order to take this long. Either that or he is REALLY taking his time. lol,nah, just kidding, take as much time as you want Corey!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Soon!, Summer is very busy for me so I haven't had much time for the computer.

-Corey

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Hey is there away we can get a Detailed list of whats going to be in the store? and an Approximent relase date?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Origin said:
Screw you, go apply instead.
Orgin, wtf maybe the person dont know, even though they should read you dont have to be so mean!

If you would like free hosting, read up on all the documentation (click on "usefull posts" in my sig) then head on over to http://x10hosting.com/apply.php :)

Hellmonkeys

Reaction score
I am not sure if this has been said, but maybe for a certain amount of points per month you could remove the advertisements on your free hosting account?

S

skateboard

Corey said:
Domains are definitely an idea we're leaning towards... the only problem is spam control. :)

-Corey

Has to be the best choice! :flowers:

michaelp

Reaction score
Tyler said:
That would mean ALOT of points, which means ALOT of spam LoL

But: " who spam = get ban!" :happy:

Someone make spam and get warning and he do that again BAN him!

coinoperated_kid

Reaction score
i definately don't think a lot of spam will increase because have the top of the line moderators here @ x10. I think giving out domains for points would be a special offer to the long term x10 members who have been here a while that have a lot of points.

Origin

Reaction score
How about "You have to have been on x10 forums for half a year to get the free domain"?

Status
Not open for further replies.