Points! Points! Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon1

Reaction score
I will vote for bandwidth and extra space all the ways ..LOL

outbreak

Reaction score
as a previous webhost myself i have been astounded by how many webhost actually limit MySQL DB's i mean they dont pay for them and i mean you even find paid host who charge $40 and give ya 15 MySQL DB back when i ran a server it was Unlm: MySQL,SubDomains*if had domain*Emails.Mailing Lists, etc...... i mean if someones paying givem wat they paid for and even if they aint ya didnt have to pay for the SQL DB so give them free to not tellin any one they have to just voicing my opinion lol guess its cause im just sittin here bored on my bum bum lol might have to SPAM ya forums =] OHHH AND FOR SOMETHINGS THEY COULD BUY WITH POINTS HMMMMMM ------------------------>>> maybe their own special forum to spam all to heckadoodle, Add free hosting i noticed u had! great idea there, maybe for say 15k Points Depending if you got a Reseller or a Dedicated Prob a Dedicated then u could offer small resellers for 15,000 points lol with say maybe 10gbspace,250gb BW, Unlm Everything else and of course the good ol WHM Access on their resellers =] lol and if yall lookin for anyone to help with managing the server or setting up accounts id be glad to help as i said b4 used to host maself so i know it can be a pain lol anyway thats all for now think ive done wrote my eyes out =] time to go wonder into the gates of ][-][3LL

outbreak

Reaction score
ok call me dumb but i just noticed theres 20 pages of replys i think yall like to P O S T I S H L Y SPAM LOL

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
haha, that's not supposed to be like that =P

-Corey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
lol now that the shop is open people will be spaming and they will be wanting to get the domain. and the ad removal! Also one question why is there a ad removal for the x10 plan static where there is no ads or a text link?

2dee

Reaction score
more dbs.
more space etc.
mybe site desgin
or banner
user could trade with pther users anything even onlione game accs and thing like that.

limelight

Reaction score
I dunno. I can offer signatures, banners, html help, photoshop help, avatars. Other stuff. I'm a pretty decent guy on PS so if you need something PM me and I'll do it for only like 5 (or less if its a avatar) points.

Status
Not open for further replies.