Poll: Who is No:1(Google,Yahoo,Microsoft)

Who is No:1 on Internet/Technology ?

• Total voters

Mongoose92

Reaction score
Google definitely, it has brilliant software covering almost everything you need daily, including a brilliant sidebar, and is my favourite search engine.

Max1337

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Google...
Yahoo, I just don't use...
And Microsoft, well, I just don't like them... lol
Maybe if they work on improving their OS, then maybe I'll change my mind about that. :)

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Google pwns all, they made everything google now!

Google Phone
Google Mail
Google Search
Google Blogs
Google Maps
Google Images
Google Videos

kkenny

Reaction score
Microsoft definitely can't be #1 or #2, in reality. All they have is the Windows OS, which is deteriorating to competitors such as Mac and Linux everyday. The search engine is a complete mess, and their e-mail is inferior to yahoo and gmail. Not to mention their instant messaging is bad, although it is widely used, it's still not good as other competitors such as AIM and YIM.

I really believe that Google is #1, followed by Yahoo then Microsoft. Microsoft just has too many cons and vices to be the best.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
What about Apple? (Wait we all hate Apple! Yea!)

The ULTIMATE Monopoly would be if Google and Yahoo! joined and then Microsoft joined Goohoo!.

tridge

Reaction score
I dislike Yahoo's business model, I just feel they have gone down hill in the last 10 years or so. Too many adds!

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I opened the poll again because the original thread poster set it to only 12 days.

Anyway, the real number one company on the list is Microsoft. That's a fact. I like Google and I love the services they provide, but Microsoft is pretty much the jack of all trades.

Google is catching up though and good for them. I use google every day of my life. I'm not voting due to my indecision.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
I say Google. Their Services rock! Gmail is a reliable free mail service. They have Sites,docs,images and a whole lot more!!!

cenobite321

Reaction score
I think Google do offer better alternatives for online productivity (Google Docs) for people that doesn't have the resources or the knowledge to use more "complicated" products like the ones of MS (Groove, Sharepoint, etc.).

As for searching capabilities, Google takes the price since you really get what you want, instead of other search engines that place in the first results some really unrelated stuff

Thrash

Reaction score
google by far, yahoo by none. i say the voting results ahve got it right.