Post your worst injuries

Reaction score
A few months ago, I was playing basketball. I made the mistake of figuring that I was in shape enough...and I didn't warm up enough. I played...and I won. I won against a very very violent black person who started yelling "how dare a white kid beat him". I was shoved to the left, and my right foot caught on some gum just enough to throw me more off balance. I fell on it, and it the knee bent inward completely, with my weight on it. It popped 4 times and went numb with pain (when the numbness left, I had to use all my self control not to yell and cry). What had happened was that the ACL ligament (the ligament the keeps your bottom half of the leg attached to the top half) was shredded completely and severed in half, and the cartilage on both sides was completely broken. I had to get it reconstructed with metal parts.

I came home to my bed and could not even think about moving it for 2 weeks, since three holes were drilled through my bone and a piece of a perfectly good tendon was used, that all needed to heal. The FIRST DAY I got on my feet, I miscalculated and kicked the corner of my desk with most of my weight. I split my fourth toe in half that day.

Now, 4 months later, my right leg is 95 percent better (I play BBall perfectly now) and my toe still aches from time to time. My leg was supposed to take 8 months to get to the level I'm at now. =)

~~B3N

OUCH!

Jesse

Reaction score
I had a infection on my ears because i and my friends were playing in the swimming pool and accidentally one of my friend had kicked my ears then there BOOM! later on my ears were aching then we goed to the doctor then the doctor told that there was an infection.

Last edited:

rlodge

Reaction score
One of the other posters was right. Some of you guys are plain "clumsy"!:biggrin:

The worst I had was when I was in the Army and someone threw a grenade simulator too close to me. The concussion blew open my ring finger all the way to the bone and split my wedding ring wide open. It happened so fast that it didn't even hurt.

warlordste

Reaction score
couple of years ago i got hit by a car badly hurt my back leg and arm and cut open my head but i still gotta say a paper cut hurts more :p

arkky

Reaction score
A puny papercut feels more painful than my 2 more serious injuries. I wonder why a papercut would hurt so much.

Anyway, my worst injury is tied. I got both a fractured wrist (from playing soccer), and a dislocated elbow (from slipping off a ladder and hanging on to it). Not as severe as some people, fortunately.

Browser

Reaction score
cracked my skull, cuz someone opened the door on me while i was tieing my shoelace, i tore my ACL during foot ball and because of that all my muscle turned to fat and i ended up pulling out a tendent, all happened in 1 year to.
Actually almost exactly what happened to death pie except my leg twisted(well the bottom half at least) all the way around, and my Acl and some other one...completely ruptured
also for veggie boy !!!!
I fell on a curb and broke 4 fingers. This has left my hand to look funny.
I jumped out of a tree house and broke my foot (stupidity)
I fell down stairs and there was a shelf across from it and it had tools on it... ...it hurt
I was hanging on a pole and fell. I cracked open my head and I had to get stitches...
... the worst I think was maybe when I was pushed out of a chair in preschool and I bit my tongue 75% off...
...or maybe when my ear ruptured.

I really don't know what my worst injury was. I got hit by car >< ... I have really bad luck and like to do stunts... I have gotten hurt a lot.

owww....:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4: oh man i... cant say anything exept ouch

Last edited:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I've never had any major injuries. The worst thing I've done is falling off my bike and cutting my left knee open on some sharp gravel, when I was 7.

relisys

Reaction score
snaped both my bones in my right arm 6years ago, still got metal plates in ;) hurt like hell when it happend.... (no no i didnt cry hehe) i just saw white very wierd it was

VPmase

Reaction score
When I was 7 my head hit a nail and split open - 10 stiches.
When I was 4 I fell of a 10ft slide and broke my collarbone.
I broke both my arms also but not at the same time. I've had a few jammed knuckles and fingers but nothing else major.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Ouch... that's gotta be really nasty.

calvinvandermeer

Reaction score
I once broke my toe while riding my bike. My foot slipped off the pedal and into the spokes of my tire, where the front fork of my bike broke my toe while catapulting me over the handlebars to skid for a good 15 feet. And it was on a farmers road, so no one was around to help me...other than a farmer who drove around my trashed bike on his tractor. Yeah, walking 10km with a broken toe is high on my list of fun things to do. (It halted my Karate training for 3 months).

Sohail

Reaction score
Ouch! :O
I can't even remember my worst injury, it was probably when i was biking with my friend though. He was being stupid and suddenly stopped in the middle of the path and i was behind him not expecting that to happen... I biked into the back of him and skidded against the side (almost falling into a lake) and grazed my arm, face, leg and everything.

purposed

Reaction score
I tore the tendon under my calf over 10 years ago. It still bothers me today. The most ridiculous part of the story is, I did it while dancing.

Shadow121

Reaction score
If surgery counts. a few years ago had surgery on the right side of my head and having it again in a couple weeks @_@

Swiblet

Reaction score
Judging by the amount of posts here, I think people like to talk about their injuries =0

~~B3N

tgkprog

Reaction score
chased by kids while on cycle. hit a push cart, flew over the cart. knocked a few tomatoes down ... nothing happened but painful consussion

warlordste

Reaction score
maybe its coz of a small area is effected and now a big one so ur brain don't let out it own pain killer

A puny papercut feels more painful than my 2 more serious injuries. I wonder why a papercut would hurt so much.

Anyway, my worst injury is tied. I got both a fractured wrist (from playing soccer), and a dislocated elbow (from slipping off a ladder and hanging on to it). Not as severe as some people, fortunately.

deveng1

Reaction score
Back when I was about nine, I jumped off a slide and this fat kid landed on me, I broke 4 of my metatarsels in my right foot.