Posting on Forums

Wizet

Reaction score
I am asking the people on x10 to be help my website get some traffic by helping me posting on the forums. A simple summary of the forums:

The Flownyx forums is for general talk about windows 7 and 8 plus other microsoft products. We provide support for mainly Windows XP-7 operating systems and Microsoft's applications. There are currently many job applications open. Our forum can be accessed by our main site: http://flownyx.net

The prize is all the credits that I have. If you have any questions then PM me on the forums. In order to win you must have the most credits. The deadline is 1/30/10. 11:59 PM EST. Then I will shut down the forums and count all of the credits and posts and see who wins. If you apply to be staff and are chosen then you will not be eligible to win the credits even if you are in first place. (This rule remains to be decided still. But at the moment if you are staff then you might win)

Last edited:

Wizet

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that if you are applying for this contest to comment here so that I can keep track of users. Make sure to also provide your username.

Wizet

Reaction score
I got you shadow. Oh cmon guys if you don't join you're basically just giving the 3000 credits to shadow >.<

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
yay? =P im posting so this gets bumped... =D i dont wanna make it just me =[ that would be a bad deal for you

Wizet

Reaction score
Yea that would be like giving you 3000 credits on a golden platter.

Wizet

Reaction score
Hahah who doesn't. Still need more members for the contest =D

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I am asking the people on x10 to be help my website get some traffic by helping me posting on the forums. A simple summary of the forums:

The Flownyx forums is for general talk about windows 7 and 8 plus other microsoft products. We provide support for mainly Windows XP-7 operating systems and Microsoft's applications. There are currently many job applications open. Our forum can be accessed by our main site: http://flownyx.net

The prize is all the credits that I have. If you have any questions then PM me on the forums. In order to win you must have the most credits. The deadline is 1/30/10. 11:59 PM EST. Then I will shut down the forums and count all of the credits and posts and see who wins. If you apply to be staff and are chosen then you will not be eligible to win the credits even if you are in first place. (This rule remains to be decided still. But at the moment if you are staff then you might win)

What the hell, man.

Using nulled vBulletin is not cool.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Registered as callumacrae.

What's nulled vBulletin?

~Callum

Wizet

Reaction score
Why do you believe that the vbulletin is nulled?

lachytv

Reaction score
How can you tell if a script is nulled or not? I would also like to be able to tell when a script is nulled.

Wizet

Reaction score
Well if you are happy now I switched hosts are there is no "nulled" software on this site.

Brandanl

Reaction score
I am happy to inform you that I will not host any illegal software even if I would I'm not allowed to anyways. I am the current webmaster and host designing the site and hoping it will win in the outcome.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask

Thanks,

Brandan Tyler Lasley.

Wizet

Reaction score
I am happy to inform you that I will not host any illegal software even if I would I'm not allowed to anyways. I am the current webmaster and host designing the site and hoping it will win in the outcome.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask

Thanks,

Brandan Tyler Lasley.

I am the owner of FlownyxNET and I approve of this message. The event has now been extended to 2/10/10

Last edited: