Premium and Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on about upgrading to pro, 3 years with the free I.P address does this mean that I will be able to email Hotmail/yahoo/gmail as the i.p won't be blacklisted. This is an important factor in upgrading. As well as the upgraded specs.

Can everything be sent across as well. I would like my free account cloned on to the new server if that's possible. Including email accounts, my wordpress and my other website.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, the IP you get wouldn't be blacklisted so the emails should have no problem getting to those email providers.

Once you have paid your premium account, just submit a ticket in the clients area requesting the move, don't forget to include your current cpanel username in that ticket, and we will move the entire account including all its settings for you and upgrade it to the proper plan.

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
Cool, then I guess all that has to be changed is the settigns on the email clients and nameserves on 1&1 would have to be changed?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Name servers remain the same.

Email settings, would depend on whether you configured it using the server address, or the domain attached to your account. If the first, you'd need to change to match your new server. If the second, you should not need to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.