Premium Domain Names

ChrisWebDesign

Reaction score
I am looking to gain a little bit more information about premium accounts.

In the Premium information it says Unlimited Sites using as many domains as you like. Does this mean I can host two websites on the following domains on the same account?

domain1.com
domain2.com

And do additional domains cost extra (if so, how much?) or are they included the monthly payments like the domain name that is chosen on sign up?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, as long as you own the domains. We don't give them for free (you can get one included with the account depending on what payment period you chose though).

What you'd do is set the second as an addon domain (if you want it to be a separate site).

ChrisWebDesign

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Does x10Hosting offer additional domains after sign up, if so where am I able to see the pricing or will I need to buy these from somewhere else?

Thanks again for the help, I just want to figure out the cost of everything before comitting to Premium.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, you can purchase additional domains from x10Premium, but just as a heads-up, it's bad practice to have the same outfit be your domain registrar AND your hosting provider when there's a choice since in case of a dispute (as opposed to a parting on friendly-ish terms) you may lose control of your domain. There's usually no problem with a planned move, but if there is a problem with billing or if your site runs afoul of the ToS, acceptable usage policy or (if offshore) you run into problems with US trade sanctions/embargoes, you can easily find yourself stranded. Note, this isn't particular to x10Hosting or x10Premium, but general advice no matter who is hosting your websites.