• I wouldn't mind ether way

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

andrew35133

Reaction score
Hey,
Here is a list that I would like to see done to the premium hosting client area.

First I would love to be able to use the download center, maybe put The TOS and any other document in PDF form in there. Also Filezilla and any other third party software that would help with the process of making a website.

Second maybe public useful articles how to do stuff in the knowledge-base. I would do all of these things if someone told me too.

If a new person comes up to the premium, this would show that x10 wants the best for you and is committed to providing everything you need. I really want to see this web software used to its fullest and I would do anything that is needed from me to make that happen.

Thanks,
Andrew Pearson
Admin at ZephyrGaming.net

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I believe the download center currently has two pieces of billing system software that is only available to x10Resellers. I admit that it would be handy if Premium/VPS users could download the software, but it's paid software so x10's decision to only give access to Resellers might be the best.

At the moment there are a couple of handy Knowledgebase Articles, but I agree that it might be nice to have more officially recognized ones. Currently, there are many user-made tutorials in the Tutorials forum.