Premium Hosting

mkrkarthi

Reaction score
Premium Hosting provides unlimited space and bandwidth and it starts from $4.95/month. These much of the space is no need for many users.

I know it is very cheap.

But, if you give reduced space (200/500 MB) for very cheap cost $1.5 / $2 per month, it will be very useful.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It wouldn't be worth it to us to offer packages that low, the overhead alone would end up costing us.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Premium Hosting provides unlimited space and bandwidth and it starts from $4.95/month. These much of the space is no need for many users.

I know it is very cheap.

But, if you give reduced space (200/500 MB) for very cheap cost $1.5 / $2 per month, it will be very useful.

You already get 500 MB of disk space with our free hosting plans. If you place advertisements on your website, you can get up to 2500 MB (2.5 GB) of disk space on your website, all for no money from you.

master257

Reaction score
How can I upgrade my free one to lets say premium or use an AD? i couldnt find it anywhere on the site and premium only has the option of going right to making a new account which can be such a pain.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Create a support ticket. Also, is it possable to do like a $15 a year starter package? I seen one other webhost do that, and alot of people are signing up for that.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
How can I upgrade my free one to lets say premium or use an AD? i couldnt find it anywhere on the site and premium only has the option of going right to making a new account which can be such a pain.
During signup you get the option to enter an existing cPanel name, by doing so you alert admin that you have a free account that you want to transfer. Everything will then be transfered over to the paid account for you (files, settings, e-mail accounts...)

mitpc

Reaction score
I want to host a website for a non-profit organization (a educational Institution). I want full support, reliability, daily site backup. Maximum 300 MB is enough for me. Shall I choose the development package?
I think premium hosting package cost is much.
Is the renewal cost for the development package is same as $20 / year?

Last edited: