Prime Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
What is the point of having a prime account if I get suspended for non activity?

discussh

Reaction score
Last edited:

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yes, I reopened my account. The whole point of prime is so we can be inactive. Or that is what I thought. I use my account a lot, but don't have a need to go into my cPanel often. I am paid and my account says it is in prime status. I should not have been suspended.

discussh

Reaction score
This never make senses lol, I've had this issue before like I was active on forum board but never accessed my cPanel for rougly 40 days then they suspended my account. It wasn't x10hosting it was a different webhost at that time!

caftpx10

Reaction score
Check if prime is really active under your account by looking at the expiration date or whatever.

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well now I am really confused. If I switch themes to basic it says I have a free account. But if I switch to cPanel, it says I have prime. If I click on upgrade for prime, I get a blank page...

caftpx10

Reaction score
Looks like in this case, someone who is able to access such information will have to check it out for you and see what's up.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like your latest prime purchase expired in November last year, I've applied a fix that hopefully resolves the confusion, if not let me know and I'll notify an admin with more access to that area of our system.

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well, I still get a blank page when I click on the 'more information' for prime. I would like to upgrade so please fix it so I can. I don't remember to check in to my cPanel every month and I don't want my account suspended.

lindercr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I was just reading in the announcements on March 29th:

Upgrades

We're going to be revamping the upgrade system a bit, I don't have specifics to share just yet but any changes will be favorable for anyone who currently has an upgraded account. We're going to streamline this process a bit more and make it less confusing with all the different options we have.

Is this still being worked on?

Status
Not open for further replies.