PRIME MEMBERSHIP - few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings once again,
after checking your announcements section, I'd like to upgrade my account, but firstly need to clarify few things.

1) No Forum Login Rule. - Really? Never ever?
2) One Cron Per Minute. - What's this exactly?
3) Double Allowed CPU\Memory Resources. - Does this mean, our site / forum will run a little bit faster? Because so far, there are time periods, when your free hosting servers are under heavy traffic and our page barely loads.
4) Double Specs (Databases, Emails, Etc...) - Free = 2 MySQL databases, does this mean, I'd get 4?
5) No Forum Ads. - Right now, I don't see any adds even when on free hosting, anything wrong? Not that I wanted them, hah. Just curious.
6) When I buy this PRIME thing, after it expires, can I go back to free hosting or upgrade to full premium and than go back to free. My point is, I don't want to subscribe for something for the rest of my life and than, when I forget to charge my PayPal and you won't get your money in time, my site will be terminated.

Thanks a lot in advance for answering my questions. Just want to be absolutely sure about my advantages I might get and use them for 100%

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
1 - really
2 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron
3 - It means you will be able to use more resources without being suspended
4 - 2*2=4, so yes
5 - Neither do I, I usually do though
6 - You will automatically go back to free

~Callum

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Couple additions:

1. You do not need to login to the forum for as long as your Prime membership is active, when the Prime subscription expires you'll go back to needing to login once every 31 days.

6. Upgrade to Premium can be done somewhat automatically, meaning we can transfer everything over to the premium server for you after you put in a request, however the transition back to free is not automatic if you chose to cancel your premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.