Pro-Choice or Pro-Life

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Vigge. Does it matter? Its still a child, is it not?

That's what they make psychiatrists for. Not trying to be an asshole or anything. But its a living thing no matter if the woman was raped, made a bad decision, or just procreated.

Parsa44

Reaction score
Im pro-choice, im not happy about inposing my beliefs onto another person, its thier life and they can run it as long as they dont cause any harm to other people.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Im pro-choice, im not happy about inposing my beliefs onto another person, its thier life and they can run it as long as they dont cause any harm to other people.

THATS the problem. It is causing harm to another person! The thing thats killed is another person.

cowctcat

Reaction score
THATS the problem. It is causing harm to another person! The thing thats killed is another person.
The way i view things is that the child is not alive until it is born it is sort of like an independant organ in the body. Like other non-vital organs i think that i thinkit should be able to be removed should a doctor determine that carying out the pregnancy would damage the woman's health.

ashhhevil

Reaction score
I go with pro-choice for the first trimester because after that, it's possible that the baby starts thinking and feeling. But in the first trimester, I doubt that the baby can think.