Pro Or Yourself

• Professional

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yourself

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

krial

Reaction score
Would you rather have a Pro Make Graphics for you, or be able to make your own Graphics?

Well, I would rather make my own graphics than have someone else make them for me.

How about you?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I usually make my own banners, though I am lousy. But for my site I got them made by an x10 user, since mine would have made them shabby.

DJHolliday

Reaction score
I've tried to do my own, but I'm also pretty bad.
I prefer Graphics done by someone, who understands what' he/she is doing.

On the other hand, you could run into some copyright issues, if you just copy images from the web.
Nowadays, that's no small thing.

rozandas

Reaction score
I would rather have my self do my own graphics cuz i have an idea in my head knowing what i want, especially if i cant explain what i want to the professional.

Soo, therefore, i must gain experience using photoshop and such so that i may look as though the graphics were done professionally, but in actuallality i've done them my self. ^.^

Thewinator

Reaction score
I've never let someone do my graphics before.
I do look up some tutorials every now and then, but thats just to learn some new tricks to make my results even better.

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I usually make my own, and they turn out decent. If someone is offering to do them for free and their graphics are like x100 better than mine, then maybe I'll ask them.

eyelet4u2

Reaction score
I prefer to design using my own graphics. I designed my own banner and I'm happy with it.

Kamikaze_Hamster

Reaction score
I prefer making my own graphics, because when I look at my site I can feel even better about since I designed the graphics.

Synkc

Reaction score
I always make my own graphics; people say I'm not too bad, and I enjoy doing so. :)

And to what Kamikaze_Hamster said, It feels much better knowing that you've accomplished something yourself, then to use other people's work.