problem in changing domain name

jeyes5698

Reaction score
i have a problem in changing domain name,

my previous/current domain name is jeyes.x10.mx and i want to change it to jeyes56.x10.mx. so i check the site http://jeyes56.x10.mx and it says that the url given is currently not in use. so i go to "Hosting Account Main Domain Modification" and change the main domain name from jeyes.x10.mx to jeyes56.x10.mx. this should accept the request but the reply is "The domain you have supplied is already in use". What is the problem?

is this a kind of bug? what should i do to change my domain name to jeyes56.x10.mx?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would likely be because your account is permanently suspended. You will not be able to perform any changes to an account that is suspended, nor will you for any reason be given access back to your account.

jeyes5698

Reaction score
That would likely be because your account is permanently suspended. You will not be able to perform any changes to an account that is suspended, nor will you for any reason be given access back to your account.

yes, my very first domain(jeyes56.x10.mx) is suspended, so i change the domain name from jeyes56.x10.mx to jeyes65.x10.mx so that the domain name jeyes56 would be free. and yes it succeed and then i create a new account and name the domain as jeyes, and now:

jeyes65 = suspended
jeyes56 = free (old domain)
jeyes = new

then i'm changing the jeyes to jeyes56, and upon checking the url jeyes56.x10.mx it says that it is free domain name..