adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Problem in the mail

I Mckp in the mail
Is that my forum is no longer sends mail to the members of the
He had previously sent correctly

What is the problem?

This may have been caused by a temporary problem in the SMTP. Are you still having this problem?

xennon

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's related but for some odd reason my site no longer sends out my form data collected. I've been testing it for a while today and strangely it *sometimes* send the data but most times it doesn't. I cannot understand why it works once in a while with nothing being changed.

I'm using a downloaded form emailer which uses PHP do do its thing - I used to work when I set it up a wekk or so ago, but now it seems broken.

gwaher

Reaction score
What do you mean by "Mckp"?
Spelling mistake

Edit:
I'm not sure if it's related but for some odd reason my site no longer sends out my form data collected. I've been testing it for a while today and strangely it *sometimes* send the data but most times it doesn't. I cannot understand why it works once in a while with nothing being changed.

I'm using a downloaded form emailer which uses PHP do do its thing - I used to work when I set it up a wekk or so ago, but now it seems broken.
Thank you for the clarification
I hope the solution of Managed Hosting

Do you which one suffers the same problem?

Last edited:

gwaher

Reaction score
What was the word supposed to be?

We need as much information about the issue as possible so we can help you out as best as we can.
the word supposed to be : Does not work

The Forum sends messages when you register the activation
But now does not send

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
vBulletin® Version 3.8.4

I just visited your forum to see if I could find anything wrong with it, and noticed that your entire forum is in Arabic.

x10Hosting only permits websites in English, Spanish, and French. If you would like to use Arabic, you need to provide a complete and accurate translation of your website to English.

gwaher

Reaction score
Thank you very much for assistance and I hope to translate my site to English

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i have suspended your account as you seem to have a nulled version of vBulletin, i am escalating this to the ticket system so this can be discussed privately, can you please provide your license details for your vBulletin?

Status
Not open for further replies.