problem ?? Index of ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

aboud1

Reaction score
hi
today i see this problem when i open the site .. what that`s mean
how i will fix it ..
and i try to log in to cPanel but .. Login Attempt Failed!
Note : the site`s files are there in FTP ?

http://www.syriabuy.com

Index of /
cgi-bin/
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.syriabuy.com Port 80

please anybody help me ?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi
today i see this problem when i open the site .. what that`s mean
how i will fix it ..
and i try to log in to cPanel but .. Login Attempt Failed!
Note : the site`s files are there in FTP ?

http://www.syriabuy.com

Index of /
cgi-bin/
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.syriabuy.com Port 80

please anybody help me ?

Where did you uploaded the files? They should be in public_html folder.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It means you did not upload anything in your document root i.e public_html folder.
upload your website to public_html folder to make it work

richstepper

Reaction score
It means you did not upload anything in your document root i.e public_html folder.
upload your website to public_html folder to make it work

No. He was hosted on Cossacks for sure and the transfer for his data is not complete. Hopefully we all get our data back who have this issue with Cossaks right now.

Richard

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No. He was hosted on Cossacks for sure and the transfer for his data is not complete. Hopefully we all get our data back who have this issue with Cossaks right now.

Richard

Don`t make guess, we can see on which server he is, and he is not on cossacks

aboud1

Reaction score
The files in public_html folder ..
I hosted for more than 2 months and just todey the problem began

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple others report the same for lotus, I'll see if I can round up an answer to why and what is going on.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have checked a couple things.

The first thing that I spotted to be wrong, is that domain does not point to lotus server.

How did you configure it at you domain registrar? If you did use an A record that needs to be changed to: 69.175.120.10

EDIT/ADD: might not be the only issue :/ I'm having a slight problem accessing the server through anything but ssh.

Last edited:

aboud1

Reaction score
I have checked a couple things.

The first thing that I spotted to be wrong, is that domain does not point to lotus server.

How did you configure it at you domain registrar? If you did use an A record that needs to be changed to: 69.175.120.10

EDIT/ADD: might not be the only issue :/ I'm having a slight problem accessing the server through anything but ssh.

Thanks to reply
i`am on lotus
but what is ?
and how i change it

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
your domain is: syriabuy.com

How did you configure that to point towards us at the place you bought the domain?

stormmak

Reaction score
we people have too many problems xD. i just want to ask when cossacks will be back online? i cant check my website if there is bugs because cossacks is down. when i open my site the only thing i can see is error "connection refused" xD. hope cossacks will be back online.

aboud1

Reaction score
your domain is: syriabuy.com

How did you configure that to point towards us at the place you bought the domain?

I think you mean DNS cus i didn`t use any IP?
DNS1: ns1.x10hosting.com
DNS2: ns2.x10hosting.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have corrected the dns entry for your domain. DNS propagation will take a little time, however I'm not convinced that would be the whole cause for your site not loading properly.

Reason I asked is because it didn't point to the correct IP for lotus, which often is caused by setting wrong A record at the registrar.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have corrected the dns entry for your domain. DNS propagation will take a little time, however I'm not convinced that would be the whole cause for your site not loading properly.

Reason I asked is because it didn't point to the correct IP for lotus, which often is caused by setting wrong A record at the registrar.

aboud1

Reaction score
thanks

how much time 1 hr, less ,more ?

Notes : my domain is from gandi.net
I ping my site befor 2 weaks and the IP was "69.175.120.10"
now is "69.175.6.94"

Last edited:

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
Notes : my domain is from gandi.net
I ping my site befor 2 weaks and the IP was "69.175.120.10"

That, I believe, is an x10 VPS server. Did someone develop the site for you and then move it to a free server?

aboud1

Reaction score
That, I believe, is an x10 VPS server. Did someone develop the site for you and then move it to a free server?

No i Designed my site and i upload it ..
now all thing return to normal thank you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.