Problem login in control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

relicbeesal36

Reaction score
I have checked other thread regarding this issue but it seems the problem has been resolved for others but still i can't access my control panel.I would really appreciate if this issue can be resolved.I have also uploaded the screenshot

Attachments

• website-screenshot.png
    website-screenshot.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 5

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not entirely sure why this might be happening, as it seems to be isolated to your account. It seems like your account is unable to load the x10Hosting Basic control panel.
To ensure you can actually access cPanel, I've forcefully changed your cPanel theme to x3 and it now seems to be working.

Thank you

relicbeesal36

Reaction score
It seems to be working now, Thank you so much for the help.I have another question regarding the hosting space has it been changed to 1gb maximum.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems to be working now, Thank you so much for the help.I have another question regarding the hosting space has it been changed to 1gb maximum.
We do not provide a limit on disk quota for x10Hosting users. If you have a legitimate use for lots of disk space, check
  • You need to be using at least 50% of your disk space;
  • Your account needs to be in good standing (no current suspension);
  • You need to have a valid website that follows our Terms of Service; and,
  • Your account needs to be at least 7 days old.
Please do not request a disk quota upgrade if you do not yet meet these four requirements; there is no reason to rush.

Be certain your account is in compliance with our Terms of Service when requesting an upgrade, as your account will be inspected for compliance.

The 1GB limit there is to prevent abuse, if you need more, follow the guidelines above.

Status
Not open for further replies.