Problem with accessing cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamox

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this post, if not I'm terribly sorry!

My problem is that I cannot access cPanel at all. I was able to do it before at home, however now, it just doesn't let me to do so. The http is working, it's only the cPanel I cannot access. It just gives me an error saying that the server never answered onto the site requests, and the time limit was exceeded. This is the first time I encoutered this reason and for last half a year I was able to access it without any troubles. I also checked it at friends house and on my other computer and all of these don't work.

My cPanel login name is same as the forum one - gamox

Thanks in advance.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
How long have you been unable to access your site / when was the last time you managed to login? cPanel seems to be up and running on the server your account is on. Have you tried flushing your DNS and browser cache?

We need more information in order to help you really.

-Luke.

gamox

Reaction score
I have just flushed the DNS and the browser cache and tried accessing cPanel again. Still the same error (by the way sorry that I cannot show it to you, but I'm polish and basically my browser is in polish too). I managed accessing it yesterday and it was working, however today I keep getting that error. I tried first thing in the morning, and it wasn't working too, but I just thought it is the upgrades and it might work later. If you need any other info just post and I will answer as soon as possible.

Adam

Edited:

By the way this is how the error looks like (it's not my browser window, but I'm using firefox too, and this one is in english ;])
error_firefox.gif

Last edited:

gamox

Reaction score
Thanks Corey, the problem is now resolved. It just happened by itself as I was trying to access it the same way as I have done it today, although today it worked.

Don't know what caused the problem or even what resolved it, however I'm really glad you all guys are so helpful in here, because after 5 minutes from creating this thread I got an answer, so that's really good.

Thanks anyway guys, wish you not much troubles with the current updates, an hoping nothing like this will happen to me again. X10 Hosting is the best free hosting I ever tried and you can have my word I will be with you for very long.

-Adam

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome, please re-open this topic if you need any more support.

Status
Not open for further replies.