Problem with ALL fantastico applications...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
None of them work!!! Every time I try to install something, I get this error:

The installation can not be completed:
- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain akbursts.x10hosting.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain akbursts.x10hosting.com (path="/home/gfxdude2/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
.htaccess
images

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

Can ANYBODY help me?!?! Plz! =P

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
delete the files and folders called .htaccess and images? I don't know if that would damage anything, so once again, best wait until there is a staff member to verify it, but those files are the ones in the way... i presume maybe the app you are trying to install would install there version of it... not sure if that would work though, is it possible to maybe just place files instead of using the installer thing?

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
The application isn't for download, so I wouldn't be able to get the individual files for it...

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ahh that sucks badly... =/ Lol... if i was allowed to make multiple accounts i would make one and attempt to install the app you want to install, then i would mess around with the files, but i'm not so i'm sorry but this is another one for the x10 hosting staff. ^__^

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
='( the cPanel just hates me... I finally get it to let me log in, and now I can't add the software stuff!!!

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Open cPanel, click file manager, check the box show hidden files, click Go, double click public_html and delete all of the files and folders in there except for cgi-bin. Then try installing the script.

Last edited:

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
Okay, I'm trying it now.

EDIT: Ahh! It worked! Thanks!

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
If you need further support please reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.