Problem with FTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
https://boru.x10hosting.com:2083/login/ doesn't work. And also my website: www.jumbola.x10.mx doesn't work.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Both of those links work fine for me. Are you still experiencing the issue?
In future, it may be best to wait half an hour or so before posting a ticket if you experience any issues. Often they fix themselves fairly quickly.
If you're still not seeing the pages, please try clearing your browser cache, then try again.

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
Hello,

I am still having these issues. Do you have specific FTP details for me. I thought that if I use x10 FTP in FileZilla.

Possible?

Thank you.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Username: your cPanel username
Password: your cPanel password
Host: boru.x10hosting.com
Port: 21

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
Hello,

My FileZilla says that connection timed out:

boru.x10hosting.com
69.175.121.66:21...
"ETIMEDOUT - Connection attempt timed out"

Can you say how to solve this problem?

I have tried also to flush my browser and deleted all cookies and memory but still keeps saying this.

EDIT:
I have entered my specific account name and password. I even changed the password and tried again.

EDIT 2:
And I tried straka server and it worked but my site is not in it so login failed. Straka works but boru doesn't.

Thank you.

PS.
x10's client help service is really quick! + from that :)

Last edited:

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
Hello,

No. My browser loads it for a moment and gives error page: Server boru.x10hosting.com is too slow or something like that (Firefox newest version / Chrome newest version / Windows Vista / FileZilla newest version / Flushed and everything).

My browser is in Finnish languange so you won't be able to understand but if I translate it to English, it just says that the server is too slow.

Thank you.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, that could be the connection is timing out? I'll try and get someone to look into this in more depth, as I'm out of ideas. :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your IP address? We can find out if it's being blocked by the firewall. :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Probably not IP that is blocked.. I can't load it up in my end either, while it works fine through a proxy.

Looks more like a routing/network issue at this point. Seeing as you have the browser in Finnish, I guess that would place you in Finland? If so that means we're in the same general area of Internet (I'm located in Sweden).

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
Hello,

Yes, I am from Finland and I am thinking that what happens if I turn my modem off for a while and try again. Does it make it work or is this problem in your network?

I think you can see my IP-address here, I don't want others to see it anyways.

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, seem your IP shows up (it doesn't when replies are added through the account panel).

Not sure where the problem is, I tried a tracert to boru from my computer and it died at my ISP :/

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you both with the same ISP?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're in different countries, but it could be possible that they at least route through the same "big node" somewhere.

@swordmaster14648 If you do a tracert, where does it stop you? If you are on windows, do: Run type cmd and hit enter, type in "tracert boru.x10hosting.com" into the command line interface.

I only get as far as to my default route at my ISP: gw1-no108.tbcn.telia.com [90.224.88.1]

swordmaster14648

Reaction score
Hello,

Are you going to solve this problem? Can you change boru to stroka or what was it..

By the way, tt stops at hkiasbr2-s0-0-0.datanet.tele.fi [141.208.8.14] for me

Thank you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Are you still unable to connect?

We have a ticket up with the DC, and they want to get note about as many IPs as possible that fail to do some testing from their end.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The server is online, it is some sort of network issue, question is where along the way, DC says not their end, my ISP says not their end... Since it does affect other ISPs I suspect that it is not really ISP end, but some node along the path that we all happen to be routed through.

I can not connect either, but I can view sites on it through a proxy and our monitoring service reports it as functional.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please do two more tracert tests?

One for the IP: 69.175.121.66
and on for the IP: 69.175.121.68

The later does work my end, and is a secondary IP for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.