Problem with my forum, can't troubleshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
Hey,

I have a problem with my forum. When I try to visit it, it tells me that "an error has occurred" and that I should try adding a line of code to config.php to turn debugging mode on to troubleshoot the issue. The problem is, I can't access cPanel to make the required change. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Colin

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please wait until the issue with cPanel is solved. If this issue just appeared recently then it is probably because of this issue.

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
Do you think that this issue with cPanel also ties into my forum problem somehow? Because there was nothing wrong with my forum until this cPanel issue popped up too.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes I think the cPanel Problem may have something to do with your website problems, since if your forum uses MySQL Databases and cPanel shuts down MySQL due to no space, then your forum will not work.

Because there was nothing wrong with my forum until this cPanel issue popped up too.
Then it is likely this is because of the cPanel issue :wink:

webmaster_simek

Reaction score
Yes I think the cPanel Problem may have something to do with your website problems, since if your forum uses MySQL Databases and cPanel shuts down MySQL due to no space, then your forum will not work.

Then it is likely this is because of the cPanel issue :wink:

Thanks for the response. As a matter of fact, my forum software (PunBB) does use MySQL for its post and user database. So I pretty much know the problem now.

+REP

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your welcome :)

As a matter of fact, my forum software (PunBB) does use MySQL for its post and user database.
Yeah so probably the cPanel issue is the cause :)

Status
Not open for further replies.