Problem with my wordpress blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasneo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I havn't used my blog lately http://hamids-it.elaosta.com and now I go there I get some sort of error that seems to be related to the hit counter.

I can't login to the admin page to disable it or anything. Can someone please take a look and see if they understand or could help at all.

It all means nothing to me.

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
if you simply delete/rename the folder (or file) for that plugin through cpanel or ftp, that would automatically disable the plugin.

You'll find the folder at blogroot/wp-content/plugins where blogroot represents the directory you installed it to, likely public_html

aliasneo

Reaction score
if you simply delete/rename the folder (or file) for that plugin through cpanel or ftp, that would automatically disable the plugin.

You'll find the folder at blogroot/wp-content/plugins where blogroot represents the directory you installed it to, likely public_html

Thanks, I deleted the plugin folder and my blog is fine and I can log-in again, however, the plugin was tehre for a reason, so have you any suggestions as to the deeper cause so I can repair it ad put the plugin back?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.