Problem with Soholaunch and public_html file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I'm trying to install Soholaunch on my site, but when I click the: "Install Pro Edition" button to install the program, it returns this error:

---------------------------
Install Pro Edition (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain akbursts.x10hosting.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain akbursts.x10hosting.com (path="/home/gfxdude2/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
images

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

----------------------------

But you can't delte that file or the site'll mess up...

Help please?!

Last edited:

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, Soholaunch is trying to install a file into the directory, but a file named the same thing is already in there, delete the default index.html if its still in there, and i think that should do the trick...Although, i can't connect to that domain....Nor can i connect to its cPanel.

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
Yeah, I have to use http://74.86.116.187:2082 to connect to my cPanel. And I'll try that! Thanks!
Edit:
Nope... That didn't help! Sorry Hellsheep... lol Got any other ideas?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Delete the images folder. It should re-create it with the correct files when you install soholaunch

GFXDude2010

Reaction score
I got it to work last night! Thanks though, Corey! I was having the same problem, and made a new topic about it because I coudldn't install ANYTHING and I got the answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.