problem with upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortysd

Reaction score
Hi since the server problem i now can not upload images, they can not be turned in to thumb nails, with error
Position: 4
Filename: sundayblue.jpg
Upload complete...
Creating thumbnail from JPG, 2480 x 3508...
Error creating thumbnail '/home/shortysd/public_html/images/joomgallery/thumbnails/menus_2/our_menus_4_20160306_1982158502.jpg'

Rollback: Deletion of original image successful
this is not just one component but all of them can you help please

shortysd

Reaction score
can some one tell me what is going on? i now get a blank page to administrator, and my index page is not loading correctly. please somebody answer......,

shortysd

Reaction score
Well its been nice NOT knowing you, since i have had no solution or correspondence to the problem, im gone, will look for a hosting company that will reply to a server problem. Good Luck all.
Sad user.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry I missed this thread. I am not familiar with the software you are using for this, but is there any way of you getting more detailed information on the error that is occurring here? The one you posted is quite vague; perhaps enabling raw PHP error reporting would give something more useful?

Is the GD libary set to on?
Yes, GD is enabled.

Thank you,

shortysd

Reaction score
About an hour ago i deleted the website i was working on, and installed a fresh joomla site, i uploaded a gallery component and it is still doing the same when i try to upload a image this is what im getting, yet their is no thumb nail, there is no other component or anything added to the site for it to conflict with, so i dont know.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.