Problems accessing Email accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CebuSmart

Reaction score
Hi. My CPanel id is "garrison" and our site is www.cebusmart.com/ . I am continuing to experience email outages lasting for several days at a time. I haven't received a new email message for the longest even though I am normally receiving 40-50 per day. Yesterday, I only received one email. But, I know more than 30 were sent to me. The outages are creating "extreme" problems for my clients that are trying to reach me. I hope they are at least building up someone so I can finally get them. What can I do to correct this because I really need my email accounts? Is the problem on my end or is the server down? My configuration hasn't changed at all. Please advise me of the status.

Thanks.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, we are having issues with Exim on your server, we are trying to fix this.

CebuSmart

Reaction score
When do you anticipate it will be up and running correctly because I suspect that I have significant amounts of business waiting for me in my emails. I also tried to have my email autoforwarded to my cebusmart@gmail.com account but that doesn't work either. My emails are caught somewhere in the twilight zone.

Thanks

Dave

CebuSmart

Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I was receiving email again for about 24-36 hours, but now its not working again. I have even tried to forward all my emails to my gmail address to avert this in the future but it apparently doesn't accept that either. Can you please let me know how I can solve this problem? Please! My other email is either cebusmart@gmail.com or davegarrison@hotmail.com. Your assistance would be really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.