Problems with signing up

pacubyt2

Reaction score
My account has been suspended due to inactivity. I follow the instructions of signing up again but I can’t because the website don’t allow new registrations.

Hope you can help me,
Regards
PacuByte

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll have to wait until signups are turned back on, when that will be is something I don't know though, but we hope to have all sorted out in a fairly short timeframe. There are some backend changes that are a bit behind on coding, I'm guessing that is what's holding it up right now, the backend gets a more or less complete overhaul as part of the maintenance and migrations that's ongoing.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I am told, the signups may be turned on temporary tonight for some testing after our new backend is implemented.

So if all that goes well I'd expect them to be turned on permanently during the coming week

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
It looks like the pandemic has delayed this further. The end of March description on the creation page should be removed and instead just stated "as soon as possible". People might think this is March 2021.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like the pandemic has delayed this further. The end of March description on the creation page should be removed and instead just stated "as soon as possible". People might think this is March 2021.

I think March 2021 is a solid goal. x10 spent the better part of 10 years developing the last backend. Mostly fixing cPanel bugs, but that's none of my business lol