Problems with the support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there,

Yes its me again... :happysad:
I just wanted to ask how long it usually takes for the support staff to answer support tickets. I remember some months ago it really was a fast and reliable help within only a very short timeframe. Now it all seems to be very slowly.
I need an account manager to have a look at my account urgently as its quite embarrasing and bad for our company to be offline for more or less 7 days.
I have an open support ticket waiting since this morning. Since thirteen hours no response. Is this normal or not? Is my ticket beeing overseen or something?
I just need someone to give me back my access to my cpanel and FTP. Password doesn`t work. Error message: "Login attempt failed!" No access to nothing and the page is down.

Happy for any help

Tobi

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
there's been a higher number than usual of tickets lately, mainly due to the migrations/upgrades which unfortunately has the side effect that ticket response time is longer.

General Information about tickets:
All tickets are attended in the order where the one with the oldest "last activity" time stamp are answered first, which also mean that one of the worst things you can do is post a reply in the ticket asking how long it's gonna take, as that would set the last active time stamp to the time you added that reply and not the initial escalate time.

Reaction score
Hi Anna,

Thanks for the tip! :) Didn`t know that and stepped into the trap! Well, thats means more waiting maybe. Maybe you can help me, Anna?
That would be great. I just need someone to restore my cPanel access.
Change/reset Password and everything else doesn`t work. I had a suspendet account but my account is in good standing even though i didn`t unsuspend it? Seems all a bit strange. Maybe its due to the migration. Please please help and give me my cPanel access byk. Could you do that as an account manager?

Best regards

Tobi

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have ran a forced unlock on your account, you should now be able to access cPanel.

If you have problems still, please try changing password in account panel.

Ps. I will close the ticket, if you still have problems, please post back here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright Anna!

This made my whole page reappear and I am very happy about this. :D Thank you very much.
I am still trying to log in though. ISP`s in Thailand and your servers are really slow at this time of the day. (Its evening here). So I still have to try and give you some feedback. For now I am glad that my clients see our page.
If it doesn`t connect today, I will tell you tomorrow.
Thank you very much again.
Do you give me permission to PM you if I have the news?

Good night
Tobi
Edit:
Update:

Alright now, everything seems to work perfectly fine. I could log in to my cPanel and my page works fine. I guess it was the suspension who didn`t give me the option to unsuspend myself. I still don`t know why I`ve been suspended all of a sudden cause I was using those plugins for a long long time without problems. Lets see what will happen :)
Thanks again Anna and all the best!
Tobi
Edit:
Please close this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.