Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathlyrage

Reaction score
X10hosting have to be one of the worst hosts I have seen. In 2008/2009 it was perfect until the chopin server moved and the problems started. I have posted several threads in the support section and still my issues are unable to be resolved.

Here is a list of all the problems I have.

1. Can't Login To CPanel
2. Missing Files
3. Can't Access Support Tickets
4. Lost Google Rank because of massive downtime.
5.After a few weeks my issue still has not been resolved.

No one at support can help me because my account is completely stuffed. Only an Admin and my support ticket cant be escalated because when it is I cannot access it.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/112774-mysql-database-copy.html

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you still facing the problems

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
X10hosting have to be one of the worst hosts I have seen. In 2008/2009 it was perfect until the chopin server moved and the problems started. I have posted several threads in the support section and still my issues are unable to be resolved.

Here is a list of all the problems I have.

1. Can't Login To CPanel
2. Missing Files
3. Can't Access Support Tickets
4. Lost Google Rank because of massive downtime.
5.After a few weeks my issue still has not been resolved.

No one at support can help me because my account is completely stuffed. Only an Admin and my support ticket cant be escalated because when it is I cannot access it.

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/112774-mysql-database-copy.html

I know for sure that the original ticket got a reply, at which point you should have gotten an e-mail regardless if you can login to support or not.

Simply replying to the e-mail would create a reply to the ticket.

Last edited:

xserve

Reaction score
If as you say X10 is the worst hosts you have seen, why are you still here? If you want help from volunteers, I very much ask that you remain polite and courteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.