Promotional Development Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradymac

Reaction score
Hi Corey-

No, I have not received an email from you guys. And when I try to get into my account, it gives me an error:

"Whoops, an error occurred retrieving your account's data from our system. Please try your request again in a few moments."

Well, I've been trying for 10 - 15 min. and still nothing. Also, when I log into the client area, it doesn't show I have ordered any product/service and wants me to pay the annual fee (which I've already paid and got a receipt for from Paypal). What's going on?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Slothie

Reaction score
Cool.. lemme know when you get it running. You'll be the cheapest (pricewise) firebird + php host there is :D

Btw, I don't see why more hosts don't support it. It only takes about 5 minutes to download and install firebird... and another 5 minutes to recompile php to support it =/

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Bradymac, I'm looking into this now. Also feel free to use the ticket system in the billing panel also.

-Corey
Edit:
Here is the Email you should have received:
"Hello!,

Your account has been successfully transferred and upgraded. You may have to clear your temp files and flush your DNS to see the immediate change. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your order."

Also, the account panel at http://x10hosting.com/account won't work for you anymore. It is only setup for free accounts.

Since paypal used a check it takes a few days to clear so the balance will disappear in a few days when the transaction clears.

-Corey

Last edited:

bradymac

Reaction score
Yes...I did receive that email. So...what's going on with my account? It still hasn't showed up that I've purchased anything.

Thanks for telling me that I can't to log into my free account any more. But, where do I log in now? How can I access everything I've purchased earlier today? Where can I start working on my website?

Also, will my domain that I supplied with my order be transfered here, or how does that work?

Thanks for the help.

sreknob

Reaction score
Hi Corey,

Upgraded to your development package last week. Transfer was smooth except I can't access my account management panel. I keep getting the message:

An Error Has Occurred
Whoops, an error occurred retrieving your account's data from our system. Please try your request again in a few moments.

Thanks for the top notch service!

Cheers,
Blake.

Edit, I see from your post above that I can no longer access the account panel. This wasn't in the email that I received earlier.

"Also, the account panel at http://x10hosting.com/account won't work for you anymore. It is only setup for free accounts."

Also, where is this "ticket system in the billing panel" you mentioned earlier?

Thanks!

EDIT:

Found it....
http://x10hosting.com/clients/
Sorry for the stupid questions.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The account panel is for free users only, being on the paid server, you won't be able to access it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Bradymac -- The order won't be complete until the paypal transaction clears. It is all automated, once it clears it will show up. Regarding your domain you need to login at the registrar and point the name servers to x10. Our nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com After you do that and wait 24 hours we can add your domain on to your account or get rid of the current subdomain and replace it with just your top level domain.

The only thing different with the logins is now you don't use the account panel for anything, you still have the same cPanel address, user and pass.

-Corey

bradymac

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for your help - I'll give it 3-4 days...

Also, is it possible that I can register my domain through your site?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Bradymac -- If you PM me we can work out something for registrations, we don't do them publicly because of fraud. The price we get is $7.95\yr.

-Corey

javaguy78

Reaction score
I am trying to use curl in PHP in my new development account, but php doesn't seem to be compiled with curl... is there a place I can add a request to have curl added to the php running on skyy?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not? I'll check into it.

-Corey
Edit:
I just checked cURL is enabled on the paid server. Can you give me a link to an error?

Last edited:

javaguy78

Reaction score
I'll check my script and let you know if I can't fix it. If cURL is enabled, then it's probably user error. Thanks.
Edit:
Yeah, a little tweaking of my scripts and settings and it all worked... Thank you!
Edit:
Here is a new question... I just finished transferring 2 of my sites to the new server. The disk usage link under files says I am only using 91.36 Meg of my space, but the disk usage bar under Stats says 161.17/500.00 MB. Why the discontinuity?

Last edited:

Slothie

Reaction score
What about firebird support? I'm waiting for that before I sign up XD

freak3dot

Reaction score
Here is a new question... I just finished transferring 2 of my sites to the new server. The disk usage link under files says I am only using 91.36 Meg of my space, but the disk usage bar under Stats says 161.17/500.00 MB. Why the discontinuity?

Do you have a database? The extra 70 or so MB is probably database disk usage.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll check my script and let you know if I can't fix it. If cURL is enabled, then it's probably user error. Thanks.
Edit:
Yeah, a little tweaking of my scripts and settings and it all worked... Thank you!
Edit:

It would most likely be the database usage.

so let me get this right ya have to have a paid plan already to get this
No, you do not have to already have a paid plan.

What about firebird support? I'm waiting for that before I sign up XD
I honestly haven't had time to look into it yet ;)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We had 6 fraud orders so I'm resetting the count back to 5.

-Corey

arunswarup

Reaction score
Corey,

I *really* will register in two days.

Will the offer be available then?

Status
Not open for further replies.