Promotional Development Package!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have just created a new paid package called the development package. We're gearing it towards webmasters who are developing scripts by themselves or even with a team. The best part is the price, we are offering it for only $20 a year. The stats are as follows:

500MB Diskspace
20GB Bandwidth
25 FTP Accounts
25 Email Accounts
10 MySQL Databases
10 Parked Domains
10 Add-on Domains

What do paid plans have that free ones don't?
  • No Ads
  • No inactivity timers
  • No account reviews
  • Hosting on one of our business servers
  • 99.99% uptime
  • Daily Backups
  • No un-needed PHP restrictions
  • More cPanel options
  • Only hosted with other paid members(No Abuse)

The only difference between this plan and a normal paid plan is that it does not come with VIP forum access. If VIP access is needed the silver service plan can be purchased for $1\mo or $10\yr on our services page, http://x10hosting.com/services .

Right now we only have 20 of these packages available per week, they are on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in purchasing one you can get it here: http://clients.x10hosting.com/order.php?step=2&pid=14

-Corey

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
That is probably what I will be looking for once i start my vBulletin fan site but i will need a little more bandwidth..

thewatcher

Reaction score
will SSH and rsync be available with this plan?

I see by the sign up Progress: Choose a Package > Domain Options > Configure > Confirm Order > Checkout

I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain.
I want to use a free subdomain.

is the link default to the new plan? And do I need to pick a new subdomain? My subdomain now is thewatcher

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Just put whatever in, there is a spot to put your current cPanel name. If you fill that out I'll transfer your account. SSH is available by request with a good reason on paid plans.

-Corey

thewatcher

Reaction score
Ive signed up but I put the wrong cpanel name, its watcher, not thewatcher. Id also like to request ssh I use it often to rsync my database?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account is transferring. It will be done soon.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Already enabled it on your account. It is transferred, upgraded, and should be set.

-Corey

thewatcher

Reaction score
I dont know if you got my pm or not but, Ive tried to log into ssh using putty @ x10hosting.com log in watcher password: and its telling me its not enabled in my account? Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you generate a key in cPanel (SSH/Shell Access in cPanel).

oneten

Reaction score
paid for mine but my account has not been changed to reflect. this is a great hosting service...I have been using you guys for a couple weeks and you rock!

chrisv

Reaction score
I've tried quite a few hosts over the last little while and this one seems to be the best. I'm so happy with the service that I signed up for this package, what a deal. Just wanted to give something back....

Can you please enable SSH.....

Keep up the great work guys.....

:biggrin:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Oneten & Chrisv you both have been transferred and upgraded. You might need to flush your DNS to see the server change. Chris, I've enabled SSH.

-Corey

halohalo

Reaction score
Great price! Can't wait to get started with the new package. I like being able to hook up multiple domains to the same account. Truly a good developer's tool. Will there be restrictions on creating email accounts for our domain? I noticed that when I was in "free hosting" mode I could not create email accounts.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, shouldn't be any restrictions. Your account has been transferred and upgraded. You might have to flush your DNS to see the change.

-Corey

chrisv

Reaction score
Oneten & Chrisv you both have been transferred and upgraded. You might need to flush your DNS to see the server change. Chris, I've enabled SSH.

-Corey

Wow, that was quick, thanks....... Keep up the awesome work...

tamoquera

Reaction score
Hi,
I've purchased it, buy now I can't get in my new CPanel. Also I want to transfer my ad-enhanced account to the new server, but I'm note sure how I should do it. My web is http://www.tamoquera.com

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Tamoquera -- I transferred your account and upgraded it about 20 min after you ordered.

Let me know if you're still having issues accessing anything.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.