PS3 or XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
chgeck out mi site www.newfuture.tk it has info no both consoles as i currently run a poll on it, im suprised xbox is winning as i prefer ps3 note: site not function properly server having problems

AsPeRiTy

Reaction score
lol im still undecided but leaning towards XBOX360 for the int. access for free with the system.

Cycloneflame

Reaction score
PS3 Definitely! I have ALWAYS been a Sony fan and always will be. They do good quality things. The controlls are gonna be wireless via Bluetooth!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yeah thats true they make alot more console systems but Microsoft...that by itself says sumthing in return.

Iceman

Reaction score
PS3, and I'm also planning on a revolution. Anyone see E3 coverage? The rubber duck teaser video of the PS3 blew away anything the X-Box had to offer.

Also, here's an interesting fact: Did you know that Microsoft named X-Box the X-Box 360 is because most people who saw the PS3 and X-Box 2 lined up would think right away that the PS3 is more advanced and thus better.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Its all about the PS3~!!!! Its going to rule the world and the X 360 is going to become what the dreamcast happend!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Its all about the PS3~!!!! Its going to rule the world and the X 360 is going to become what the dreamcast happend!

THats what im taling about BOO! xbox 360 lol

flubba

Reaction score
BigEmmaFanz said:
PS3 all the way... I'm a sony fanboy... XD

lol! i wanna get the xbox 360, cuz it has xbox live, which is awesome:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.