PS3 or XBOX360

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yeah thats what im talking about you guys remember xbox the regular one, I can barely hold the controller, so big lol but i think more prople like ps3 over xbox. :eek:riginal:

BigEmmaFanz

Reaction score
Yeah, I prefer the PlayStation's controllers although the new one kinda looks like a batarang... I hope it's up to scratch and can at least compare to the PS2's Dualshock2... They were sweet... ^_^

Iceman

Reaction score
A batarang? Haha, I didn't notice that until now, but you are right, in a way.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
The pS3 also has conectivity as well! Also the ps3 is going to rule becasue of Blue-ray disks!

Akkarin

Reaction score
Nin10doman said:
I vote Nintendo Revolution.

I'll porbably get one of the other two as well, but I'm not sure yet...I haven't really looked at any games expected to come out for them or anything yet.

What's interesting to note is that both Microsoft and Sony had fake videos at E3. http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=36063&subsectionid=1585

If you read the 360 story, you will se that it says that since the 360 had not been entirely built yet, they used 2 G5's to power one of the 360 launch titles - Kameo - and that the game only uses 30% of the 360 power.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Well if theyre planning to use that as 30 percent whats the point i mean will it be enough power to run an xbox 360 to stand and compete with ps3.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that some of the things that they shoed was fake but they can be real becasue that can happen in the next generation.

Akkarin

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Well if theyre planning to use that as 30 percent whats the point i mean will it be enough power to run an xbox 360 to stand and compete with ps3.

They love making up excuses don't they!

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Lol yes they do, i mean its not that i dont think they can do better which they can ( theyre microsoft! ) but the ps3 is gonna turn out better in the end.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
yes it is becasue of the more connectivity and the free online unlike XBOX you have to pay 6$...

Akkarin

Reaction score
Xbix Live is gonna be free on the 360, the silver service. But the Gold Service is going to be premium, it just gives you xtras.

I agree with the fact that PS3 will be more powerful since it will have a whole 1/2 year more than Microsoft to develop the PS3 and use the latest technology.

Conor

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Which is better in your opnion. Mine is the PS3, it OWNS.
Can't really have much of an opinion yet can we?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
But in the silver version you can not get online and pay for all games...they said that in E3 and on MTV...

Mikek

Reaction score
Personally I think PS3 because
of the Cell processor

and

free online play

RockerTux

Reaction score
I don't give a f*ck to the hardware they will have, I want games (and, being Brazilian, I want good price :)). You may know that all that numbers are peaks, not real performance... I think I'll buy a Revolution, I love Zelda ;) and Nintendo didn't show giant numbers that will never be reached in-game, they showed real numbers.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hardware is pretty much the most import thing. Wthout that there is no performance of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.