• PlayStation 3

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

pcforums

Reaction score
What do you think?
I personally prefer the ps3 i have the 60gb version!;)
Vote:cool:

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
360 hands down; definitely better games! Don't care if the hardware specs of a PS3 are whoppingly amazing; what good is it if they don't have any games that I will enjoy?

This essentially boils down to RPG (PS3) vs. FPS (360), and I'm quite the FPS fan.

slimjim316

Reaction score
The last week adds online Tekken and Warhawk to the mix. That turns the whole race around for me right there.

Not to mention I just bought a PS3 and it's the greatness.

Rolyin

Reaction score
I wouldnt turn my nose up at a PS3 but I have an xbox360 and I think they are pretty amazing. The graphics are good enough to please me and they have a wide array of good games. :D

Djcottrell

Reaction score
I do have to say Xbox 360 no question. The way I look at it is look at the problems in the past. Playstation had its problems and you sent in your system and they sent it back with the parts to fix it. Then you have Microsoft who will ship you the box no cost to you and repair the over heating problem and ship it back. I prefer a company that stands behind there product.

Djcottrell

Reaction score
Well of course the Wii is the best and I have to give it to Nintendo for coming up with a video game system that gets todays kids off the couch. Before Wii the best exercise kids could get was DDR and maybe the old school Olympic games that came out for NES and SNES.

Plus no matter your age you never get tired of playing with your Wii.

nol888

Reaction score
Most people when asked PS3 or Xbox 360 will respond with either choice, but some say Wii. I would have to go with the PS3, but there's so much power in there it will almost not be fully utilized, so it's slightly controversial.

Rgamez

Reaction score
I just have to agree with the Xbox 360 as I have one of my own!!
:thefinger
I hate all who despise the Xbox 360 due to it's recent hardware problems!!!!!

cloneme

Reaction score
i prefer the wii but out of the options i chose ps3 it has something special where the 360 is normal really

DMacK

Reaction score
360, better games atm. Plus I don't have a PS3 so I went with the one I have. I agree with Erik.. I am definitely a FPS fan.

t2t2t

Reaction score
As of these 2: PS3 - It has a stylish look for a large console, it has good hardware inside and great potential for better games (Through game developers don't seem to take use of it...)

But overall PC FTW

knutico

Reaction score
well It would be great to have a PC option, cuz to PC games u can add mods, but for now I vote PS3

Hosting4Life

Reaction score
PS3 all the way! The PS3 is built with great quality and it has awesome graphics/capabilities. Its games quality is gonna improve when the game developers get used to the complex coding on the PS3. The power of Blu-ray is gonna eat HD-DVD :biggrin:. Blu-ray format allows game developers to input a LOT more game data to the PS3 games. Furthermore, we get firmware updates every month from the PS Network.

Well, My friend's 360 gets overheated constantly and it is a pain to ship it back and forth to Microsoft to repair it (Thank god, it has 3 years warranty but I don't think that's enough. :eek4:)

When it comes to electronics, Japanese made products are always the way to go. Microsoft's 360 is great but its only for a short period of time.

randomdood

Reaction score
ps3, i have a ps2 and it's great and the ps3 is even better. My friend has a 360 but to me it wasn't spectacular