PS3 or Xbox 360

• PlayStation 3

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

DreadPirateCash

Reaction score
For years I was die-hard PS2 over X-Box. It came just a little too late for me and by the time it debuted I already had 20 games and was loving the hell out of my PS2. Still to this day I've got about 80 games for my PS2 while only 12 for my X-Box. But when the 360 launched they had a years worth of time to establish themselves in the market, they've got tons of great exclusives like the Tecmo games and Gears. Now that the PS3 is out it seems like Sony is making one mistake after another. Thier elitism has cost them several franchises that were essentially the reason you were going to buy a PS3. Now that Metal Gear is rumored to be coming to the 360, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil are confirmed I can't think of any reason to buy a PS3 at all, aside from the Final Fantasy series but if you like the classic RPG's you've got Mistwalker for 360 now and maybe even Square will jump on MS's bandwagon before 13 comes out. Don't get me wrong, I know there are still great games that are out and/or coming to the PS3 but not much I have any interest in playing. As a shameless plug this is kind of thing I talk about on my blog so check it out by clicking on my banner at the bottom.

FalseHope

Reaction score
PS3, I love Plastation I have all of the systems. I hate Xbox/Xbox 360 :p ..