Question about an new account

Status
Not open for further replies.

eroknot

Reaction score
Hello brothers!

I have this accont here in x10hosting a few years ago, and would like more an account, but the registrations in my country were blocked (i'm from Brazil), you could make an exception for me friends and give me one more accont?

Please! i'm here for years, and never give no one problems for you guys. =D

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but the registrations in my country were blocked (i'm from Brazil)
This restriction is NOT about who or what YOU are - but is about which country code the current IP (Internet Protocol) address you are using - shows

it is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

Last edited:

eroknot

Reaction score
Relax man, what the hell?

If you don't know, the new registrations from my contry are blocked, no have nothing about IP, because i tried create a new account from other IP and nothing!

caftpx10

Reaction score
Note that this is dependant on the location associated with the IP that you're using.
So if you were to use an IP that has the location set to a country which isn't whitelisted then you won't get through.

What part of @bdistler said that's very important is the part about exclusion's.
IPs simply cannot be whitelisted by staff.

jensen

Reaction score
Sorry erknot. I feel your pain. But the admins will feel more pain when the servers go down.
It's not personal. It's a decision to ensure the FREE hosting stays stable and secure. I've been with x10hosting and seen them weather the storm and still are standing tall. So it shows their decisions have borne fruit. We are still here. :)

EDIT: Also just noticed that this was my 1000th post. See how long this forum has been around. :D

Last edited:

eroknot

Reaction score
Note that this is dependant on the location associated with the IP that you're using.
So if you were to use an IP that has the location set to a country which isn't whitelisted then you won't get through.

What part of @@bdistler said that's very important is the part about exclusion's.
IPs simply cannot be whitelisted by staff.

Sorry erknot. I feel your pain. But the admins will feel more pain when the servers go down.
It's not personal. It's a decision to ensure the FREE hosting stays stable and secure. I've been with x10hosting and seen them weather the storm and still are standing tall. So it shows their decisions have borne fruit. We are still here. :)

Thanks brothers, now i understand the situation, sorry for the inconvenience.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition to what has been said already, I'd also like to point out that you are only allowed to have one account as per our terms of services.

So if you would actually have been able to create another both accounts would have been eligible for suspension for violating the terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.