Resolved Question about c panel -Patty han

Status
Not open for further replies.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Garrett Royce
What does it mean when it says sign in successful
Please stand by while transfer you to your web hosting account

An error occured forwarding your sign and retry after I log into my account.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi I have a question. Every time I log into my c panel after entering my correct user name and password, it says sign in successful please stand by while tranfering you to your web hosting account
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you.

Patty

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please try clearing your cookies and cache. This fixes the issue most of the time.

beadsx12

Reaction score
I try clearing the cookies and nothing is working. Please help and please don't suspend my website. I log it into it everyday and today it didn't work for some reason

beadsx12

Reaction score
Thank you so much! It works . I can't thank you enough. I thought I had to also log into c panel
Patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi. Thank you the first link does work. I understand there are 2log in options. The one I log into is the https://x10hosting.com/sso/login it works. I can't find the second option. Can you please link the second direct link below? Please help me. Thank you so much

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi every time I try to open the c panel it directs me it either shows a blank page or it says sign in successful and please standby while transferring to new account the second time I refresh it. My server is x10.xhosting.com(port 21) so I haven't change my user name and my password for it is the same. Please help me! Thank you so much! Please don't suspend my account.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for replying me. It says my log in details is incorrect and I am not sure why because I didn't change my password or username. The username and password is still the same. Please do not suspend my account. I am not sure what to do. Please help me. Thank you so much.
Patty

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure you're using your user name and not your email address. You used beadsx12 for your user and for the forum here.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i believe this post has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.