Queue.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Alright....

I'm really sorry that i've already made two posts about this in other parts of the forums, but this is ridiculous.

I have signed up for hosting, which took long enough, but my main concern is this queue that when I registered said that I would have to wait over 1,000 minutes. I know that can't be right, but even if it is, there's no way that there can be that many people registering at the same time.

Please tell me what can be done.

Thanks,
- Kar Vastor

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
On second thought, looks like i'm just going to wait in the queue, i'm going to bed, and if I don't see that e-mail in my inbox in the morning, I wont be the happiest person you've seen.....

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Our main focus is to keep our customers happy, but due to unpredicted circumstances we can't always ensure that everything will always work. Our sign-ups for ad-enhanced still seems to be offline, i am not sure about Ad-free. The 1000 minutes isn't true. But there will be a wait, even when the sign-ups get turned back on, you will still have to wait a few days for the account to be processed and created as there are probably a few thousand accounts to be created before yours. It's your choice to not be happy in the morning, but i can almost ensure you that it won't be there in the morning. Sorry.

=TK=Lord Vastor

Reaction score
Well it seems I also owe you an apology, it looks like I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not meaning that x10 was the wrong place to choose, I just mean that it was inconvient that I was here when this was going on.

I was not aware that the servers were down so I can see that things are probably quite bogged down at the moment. I will wait however long is necessary. Anyway, that's pretty much the answer I have been looking for.

Thanks,
- Kar Vastor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.