Radio for my site

Conmiro

Reaction score
I was wandering how to setup a radio server on my pc so I can make a radio thing like x10radio.com for my website.

I need a step by step tour or a live chat session with you for help.

If you can help me, please email me at conmiro@live.com

I should be on all day tommorow, so email me what time you can get on and I'l try to be on at that time.

I aready have the program:ShoutCast DNAS

Also, I need help making my ip public again. Iv'e done it before, but I messed up something and forgot how I did it.

thebabyhater

Reaction score
This might not be what you're looking for, but you could always use an embeddable XML player for online radio similar to Pandora. Basically, you just design the interface in flash and make it work with an XSPF-formatted XML file. Simple and very effective.

bcde529

Banned
Reaction score
Fendi wallet

A Fendi wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards and identification documents, such as a driver's license. Fendi notecases are generally made of leather or fabrics, and they are usually pocket-sized.Breast Fendi notecase (also called a "secretary Fendi notecase" or "passage Fendi notecase") are Fendi notecases in which the banknotes are not folded. They are intended for men's breast pocket in a jacket, or for a handbag. They are too large for storage in a pant (trouser) pocket. Bi-fold Fendi wallet: a type of Fendi notecase in which the banknotes are folded over once. This has become the "standard" Fendi wallet. Credit cards and identification cards may be stored horizontally or vertically. Tri-fold Fendi notecase: a Fendi notecase with three folds, in which credit cards are generally stored vertically. Front pocket Fendi wallet (or money clip): a case with no currency compartment and very few pockets for cards. Usually banknotes are folded and held to the Fendi notecase with a metal clip. It is generally accepted that Fendi notecases don't hold actual coinage change - If a Fendi notecase is used to hold coins then it automatically becomes known as a purse. wholesale Fendi wallet generally has one or more currency pockets; in some cases, there may also be a money clip. Fendi notecases usually have one or more pockets for storing credit card or identification cards, which may be oriented vertically or horizontally.

bloodhound15

Reaction score
i want a radio at my site
i use Shoutcast but can i put a program at my website just like listen2myradio.com has
i want my own radio and not from listen2myradio.com
because they have 12/7 uptime

lenkbreak

Reaction score
I don't have any experiences about radio web
but sometime in the past, I have seen special hosting service for radio streaming.
may be you can use that and embed to your website :smile:
try search it on google

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Broadwave is worth a look for a home setup as is the VLC media pack for streaming.

Fudges we have seen used by others are the use of public file hosting [eg:youtube] to host the audio/video file combined with umm 'creative' div masking inside an iframe to hide the blank video just leaving the control buttons visible. All the benefits of embedded content, without the branding or offsite linking.. huge choice of ready uploaded content