Resolved Random 'can't get access to the website' message for a couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

theengli

Reaction score
Hello,
I've been getting 'can't get access to the website' page on and off for the past few days. It's random: sometimes you press a link on your site, and you get this message, but sometimes everything is fine. When I get this page, I refresh (sometimes once and sometimes multiple times), and the site pages load.
I read the other threads here before posting and saw that it could be connected to the cloudflare, but I don't think I have it - my site runs on moodle.

theengli

Reaction score
Here's my error page. If I translate it, the message reads: can't get access to the website, the site ... doesn't let you connect. Check your internet connection, the proxy-server settings and the firewall settings.

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We have noticed that this does indeed affect all servers, intermittently.

I have yet to find out the true cause however, and have also alerted the other more senior admins that may have access to parts I don't.

theengli

Reaction score

I have yet to find out the true cause however, and have also alerted the other more senior admins that may have access to parts I don't.
Thank you!

theengli

Reaction score

By the way, I (and the other users) have had a similar problem on one forum I participate in. A lot of people notified the admins, and yesterday one of them answered that the answer of the forum hosting service is that its servers have been experiencing a ddos attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.