Rapidleech script

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
Does your free hosting supports rapidleech script hosting or it is against terms of service?

I browsed the forums but most of the accounts were suspended and reply was to see terms of service. Under file hosting, It was mentioned that rapidleech is not allowed but now, it is not mentioned. All the posts were of year 2010 or 2011

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be against the terms.

Rapidleech is essentially a filehosting script, and as such in violation with the below part of ToS:
Tos said:
File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

And in all honesty, it would likely also put your account under violation of the following part:
ToS said:
Illegal Material: This includes all copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State, or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s or videos on your webspace in any way shape or form.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
That would be against the terms.Rapidleech is essentially a filehosting script, and as such in violation with the below part of ToS:And in all honesty, it would likely also put your account under violation of the following part:
For Rapidleech - OK.For Illegal content-What are you saying?I dont have any files on my host or any website is added to my account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
rapidleech is often associated with transferring illegal files to the account.

Not saying you'd do that, but as far as I have figured the script out it doesn't require log in to access the functions meaning anyone who found your site could use it to transfer files, and they'd probably not care about what they use it for. Now this part might have changed since I last looked into it further, but if it hasn't it would put account at risk.

Last edited:

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
One last question - Can I use rapidleech if I buy Premium upgrade Or its is not allowed even for Premium members

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The premium terms explicitly mentions it as disallowed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.