Reactivate "voealto.x10hosting.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.

prppedro

Reaction score
Hi, fine?

Because here, not... I lost my "Virtual Airline", but the life continues...

Going back to the real subject...

I need reactivation of my host account. My house passed through reforms, and I've been forced to be a "unconnectedman" for at least 3 months. And now I need to reformulate my site, change the password, name, etc... to the new finality.

ACCOUNT: voealto.x10hosting.com (ex: prppedro.x10hosting.com)
USER: prppedro
E-MAIL: prppedro@hotmail.com or prppedro@gmail.com (I can't rembember what e-mail I have used, but is one of these)

Thanks,
Pedro Pinheiro
Ex-Starflight Aviation Founder

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there's very little that can be done unless you have backups of your site - it's stated in the TOS (and in a bunch of older posts on the forums) that once the account is erased for inactivity, there is no way to recover the information that was present on said account.

Course, if you have a backup, re-signup and upload the backed up files/database and the problem's pretty much solved.

If there's no backup available though, x10 won't be able to restore the old account.

Edit: Minor clarification, TOS doesn't state they can't be restored, just that they're erased off the server entirely. Given how many new accounts x10 seems to get though, the fact that HDD's reuse old space when they have to pretty much means the data's been long gone.

Last edited:

prppedro

Reaction score
How I said in portuguese:
Agora, começar do 0. A vida continua!

I'll register my site again, but I've been losted the site because I haven't backup.

Thank's for the Information...
Edit:
- Edit -

I remembered a problem now! I'm from Brazil, and need to contact a Admin to make a account, or use a Web Proxy. I realy think the Web Proxy the worst alternative, so I'll have to find a Admin to make me a Account.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
use your forum user name / pass and login to htt://support.x10hosting.com and submit a ticket. Please place it in "sign-up issues".

You need to include:
desired cPanel name, max 8 characters
desired domain / sub domain
contact e-mail
(you can specify password, otherwise one will be created for you that you later can change in your account management panel.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
just submit a ticket instead of making a new account if you have your account then why make new one

EDIT: damn i was posting to u got me

ladyanna your fast lol and zen-r is fast lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.