!!!READ NOW! - An Error Has Occurred!!!!! DO NOT POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlene20

Reaction score
Re: can't log into the C panel HELP!!!

the url didn't work...I guess the server is down or something. I'm getting sick of this. First I get suspended cause I didn't log in for a few days which during that whole time I couldn't log in for some reason cause it wouldn't let me then a few days ago it let me all of a sudden it let me log in for some reason and I put out a unsuspended request and now Its unsuspended. But now when I try to log into the c panel it gets this error...even the url you sent me wouldn't let me for some reason and I have the pass and id correct. I'm so confused.

Arlene

nick.uni

Reaction score
Re: An Error Has Occured, although you've logged in successfully... same prob here.

Sorry, was away on holiday.
Thank you though.

Nick

takuhii

Reaction score
My Stuffs Gone!!!

I recently performed an upgrade of Wordpress on my site a few days ago. Once I'd applied the upgrade the HTTP server went down, when it came back a lot of my data was missing, i.e. deleted from my space. This in turn caused my wordpress installation to break and resulted in me re-installing a lot of things I couldn't remember the names of.

Any idea where my data could have gone, or why it might vanish without my intervention??

supersaf

Reaction score
Can't log in to account

Hi,

When I try to log in to x10hosting.com/account:

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue

Also got some problem with being suspended for high usage. It said 45 mins but it's been suspended for 10 hours+. I've posted a thread in the suspended board.

Please could both the problems be sorted, then I can go through my site and try to keep server usage down.

Site: www.supersaf.co.uk
cPanel Username: supersaf

Thanks,

Saf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.