Reason to leave x10 Hosting?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I considered leaving until they finally finished the free server maintenance.
Now I'm happy with x10 again! Yay free hosting :biggrin:
Good things come to those who wait. ;)

kkenny

Reaction score
This has the potential to become quite a negative thread, really.

Can't you just look around the Feedback & Support forums to find what people are or have been complaining about?

Quick! Can admin stop offering the features here that ichwar needs! ;)

Hey kkenny, I noticed your sudden reappearance around the forums today.

Welcome back!

Haha thanks, yeah I felt the need to come back eventually.

It's just I couldn't find the hosting I wanted anywhere else but here. And Honestly, the sooner people realize that the better. The only negative of x10 hosting is the inconsistent downtime, I'm getting a lot of 503 service temporarily unavailable on stoli.x10hosting.com , but Stoli's HAD a history of being down, and compared to before, stoli's uptime is better now. So yeah, hopefully the server uptime improves :D

lmstfy

Reaction score
I found a reason to leave.. The captchas are annoying for new users

naerey

Reaction score
1. The servers sometimes are verrrrrry slow
2. 2 weeks of forum inactivity and you website's down.... can't even take a vacation :|
3. I want a webhost that pays ME for using it!! >:D

tittat

Reaction score
3. I want a webhost that pays ME for using it!! >:D
Yes x10 do pays for using it.Based on your activity here in this forum your credits get accumulated, which you may spend on Rewards section. Any other host that pays you for using it??? No i think.

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes x10 do pays for using it.Based on your activity here in this forum your credits get accumulated, which you may spend on Rewards section. Any other host that pays you for using it??? No i think.

Touché

Well spotted tittat !

diamondpc

Reaction score
Thats. it your paying me to be here. Well i never. EVER EVER in my life.. geezzeee what is wrong with you all here x10? what is it huh? i mean come.. i love x10 i tried other free hosting and none stand next to x10

zapzack

Reaction score
Thats. it your paying me to be here. Well i never. EVER EVER in my life.. geezzeee what is wrong with you all here x10? what is it huh? i mean come.. i love x10 i tried other free hosting and none stand next to x10

Found another reason to leave: Users who don't use spell check/grammar check.

diamondpc

Reaction score
I didn't know that until i just looked. well it will help me out from now on.. guess you could say i found a reason not to leave

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Found another reason to leave: Users who don't use spell check/grammar check.

I prefer to use my Firefox add-on.

It checks for proper "English" spelling, as opposed to that half-baked spelling that some people in a foreign land call "American English" ! ;)

Last edited:

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The only probable reason I see to leave x10hosting would be the requirement to login to the forums every two weeks but even that has benefits. If you decide to post you get to experience this amazing forum community. You can even be paid to post.

I guess every downside has its benefits!

I have a VPS right now so I'm not required to login to the fourms, I just want to :).

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I was sort of a little lazy to read through this entire thread, and seeing as I've been gone for a few days, I haven't been regularly reading new threads. But out of my assumptions, these are probably the most common:

Not enough uptime. (Actually, x10 is at around 100% uptime on free servers now after the upgrade.)

Logging into forums is annoying. (Not really, but if you really don't want to, you can pay a mere $3 to never have to log into the forums again... for a year.)

Slow support responses. (It's not actually slow, and if you don't want to wait, you can just post in community forums and someone should reply within a few hours or less.)

Last edited: