Reasons why people fail to make money online

silveraden

Reaction score
There are so many reasons why people are not making money online even though some of them have been online for a while. Some are the most common reasons.

1. Keep reading ebooks and keep discovering something without focusing on specific thing.
2. Registering a lot of domains and later on abandoned them because he have no time and/or discovered another domain.
3. Wanted an overnight success.
4. No perseverance and lack of focus.....

sysop.standalone39

Reaction score
Let us not forget strategy and innovation. The latter of which is not gleaned from other peoples success stories.

silveraden

Reaction score
Too much innovation sometimes got bad results.... better stick to old but working strategies..

rn4state21

Reaction score
I agree with #4,online marketing is a learning process.
Research and research.:rolleyes:Get a real mentor and stick with it.(really hard to find them)8)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Stupidity, and procrastination.........

I do not beleive in stupid people, only uneducated ones. But the thing is, the thing that makes people stupid, to my myself at least, is the fact they do find what they wanted, "how to make money online"...but never stick to one thing, never put up the effort.

Procrastination....because as stated, they lack focus, put something off day in and day out...eventually they get bored, and lose interest in what they were doing, leading to failure.

If you procrastinate at creating your own income-bringing-site you shall fail.
You fail...because you are uneducated in, "staying with what you have chosen"...your are quote on quote STUPID.

That is why you fail at making money online.

Fix those 2 problems, and you shall be a millionaire! Have a problem, (being stupid and not sticking to what you start...procrastinating to not finish what you started) and you shall fail.

Good luck procrastinators, you are truly the reason you yourself fail!