Recently unsuspended account - SQL DB missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mraek

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently had my account suspended - see here:
http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=78648

I have it back, but the SQL database seems to be missing. This was a crucial part of the software, and I do hope it hasn't all been deleted.

I can understand that if the database was the problem taking up a lot of CPU / memory then it should be resolved, but couldn't you at least give a warning first before deleting it?

If you can give any information about what exactly has happened, I will be grateful.
Thanks,

Marek

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

Are you sure it is deleted, Because some of the servers are currently having problems with mysql.

mraek

Reaction score
Thanks, it seems to be ok now.

I do wonder why my account got suspended in the first place, since this is the memory usage:
Disk Space Usage 2.01/300 MB
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 794.7/10000 MB

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When we say memory, we mean RAM. It can be caused by addons in CMS's or forums, or even addons for portals. Try disabling addons and seeing which ones cause the problem.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
As for your database, is is there and working now? We've had some issues with MySQL on Lotus which meant MySQL had to be taken offline temporarily. It's back online now and should be working.

-Luke.

Daniel S

Reaction score
@luke

Thanks, it seems to be ok now.

I do wonder why my account got suspended in the first place, since this is the memory usage:
Disk Space Usage 2.01/300 MB
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 794.7/10000 MB

*Thread Closed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.