Recovering Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragond

Reaction score
After the system changed to Direct admin, I had issues with logging into my email. After looking at my Direct Admin Panel I could see that even though my email on cpanel was under ***@paragondezign.com, on Direct Admin it was ***@paragondezign.x10.mx

My domain was also paragondezign.x10.mx and it did not have a parked domain anymore.

I have now got my domain sorted out and I have my email under @paragondezign.com working and I am receiving emails.

I need to transfer all of my emails and folders from the old email (@paragondezign.x10.mx) to the new one (@paragondezign.com), but now that I renamed my domain, I can't even log into the old email.

Please help!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure it is possible after renaming the domain. I would have thought that the email accounts would also have renamed (at least for the default one) and thus bringing the mail with them.

The only way I can think of would be to add the old domain as an extra domain and hope the system links them back together when you re-create the email accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.