Resolved Redirect error Apache is functioning normally

tecnic4

Reaction score
For many years I have been doing it every 30 days. Due to the migration from CPanel to DirectAdmin, I decided to delete my site and create everything again. I recreated my domain http://tecnicosabc.x10.mx and installed the new Wordpress. As I have my own .com.br domain, I created type A for the ip 198.91.81.12 and also the .com.br CNAME for tecnicosabc.x10.mx. If I access my .x10.mx domain it's ok, but the .com.br redirect appears "Apache is functioning normally". In Wordpress the website address (URL) is like .com.br
What else can I do to make my site point correctly?

PS .: message translated by google translator

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you added the .com.br to your account? From what you are explaining having it as a pointer would be the best action. If it is not added to the account the server would not know what content to show when someone arrives on the domain as the IP is shared among all users.

tecnic4

Reaction score
Have you added the .com.br to your account? From what you are explaining having it as a pointer would be the best action. If it is not added to the account the server would not know what content to show when someone arrives on the domain as the IP is shared among all users.

Thanks, I just put my .com.br site inside my DirectAdmin panel, however, when I access .com.br I get the message: To change this page, upload your website into the public_html directory

If I install Wordpress on the .com.br domain that I just put on DirectAdmin, could it solve it?

Last edited:

tecnic4

Reaction score
I installed Wordpress on the .com.br domain and everything went back to normal. Thank you for your help!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, there are two ways to add a domain, as a pointer (which would have shown the same content as the x10.mx domain, or the option you went with which adds it as a separate domain. Both works fine, the later gives some more options, though for most additional things such as email addresses to work it is usually best to set the domain to use our name servers rather then pointing the domain with an A record (unless you want email to be handled elsewhere for instance).