redirect??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an account with x10 it was originally aquarianderek.x10hosting.com but is now changed to aquarianderek.x10.mx THE SERVER CHANGED AS WELL , my other page's domain name is giah.org.mx and was orriginally redirected to aquarianderek.x10hosting.com.. My giah.org.mx domain was not paid and shut down, I have since repaid it.. Will it automatically return to normal? Do I need to do anything? Below is my original post over a year ago when my x10 hosting account was aquarianderek.x10hosting.com...

(Hello,
my name is Derek and I have a free account with x10hosting and it is great! No banners, no ads, superfast, easy to use, I am very pleased. aquarianderek.x10hosting.com
I have since completed a new web site for our Mexican non-profit organization G.I.A.H. Internacional A.C. and have the domain name giah.org.mx. I would like to use this domain with your service. Can I use the same account as aquarianderek.x10hosting.com and host this new domain there but separate. I would like to have both domains. Thank you for your help and excellent service.
Derek
yes.
it very simple.

you just have to go into your Control Panel, under Parked Domains just add in your domain: giah.org.mx
and make sure your nameservers are pointed to:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

and just wait a bit, it may take up to 24 hours for nameservers to propagate.
)

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
It depends. You may need to go to were you registered the domain and make sure name-servers are still set. If they are set then everything should work as i see the domain under your account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If the domain did expire, you'll most likely have to reconfigure it at the registrar, as all personal settings would have been lost in their end.

This should not affect the configurations regarding that domain on our network though, that part should remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.