relegion

delon

Banned
Reaction score
why do everyone follow christanity, hinduism, islam or something else, why dont everyone fowllow humanity, what are your opinions.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
humanity is not a religion

Edit: i forgot to say one thing though and thats:
"religion and i don't mix"

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
If humanity was a religion, it has flaws already - like many of the organized religions.

But off that track, what was the point to your question?

port5900

Reaction score
i dont follow any religion however I do base my self around the Hindu philosophy
which is somewhere around "We have been put on earth to help each other" I as a person dont need books or religion to tell me right from wrong it should be common sense.

goldblue

Reaction score
Humanity has no rules or values. It changes with time and other factors.

We adapt to humanity not follow.

kkenny

Reaction score
I have no idea what Humanity in the religious form would be. I myself just follow the buddhist values because that's what I've been learning as I've grown up. I really don't put much thought into religion, because I just think it's another way to discriminate people. But it is still important, and I guess religion is one way to make hope come into your life when your in any bad situation in your life.

tittat

Reaction score
christanity, hinduism, islam all are derived from humanity.
In this democratic world each and every religion are equally important.
I believe in democracy.

satbir

Reaction score
I think the religion is just another way to teach people to live life as a good person. All religion have similar principles and that is how to be a good person.

Saying I follow this or that religion is just like saying I stay in this City or that Country whereas at the end of day we all stay on Earth and this universe.

So basically religion is containers where all of us are there.

naresh

Reaction score
well religion is nothing but creation of society as said by Durkheim but I think its person's fear which make him/her to aabide and follow any particular religion.