Remote Support for X10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvd7793

Reaction score
This is not a plea for support!! I have an idea on how I can help out X10, though I wasn't sure where to post it. Anyways, what I'm talking about is a remote support tool that's VERY easy to use and ABSOLUTELY free. The supporter runs a viewer that will allow them to view the other person's screen. The person needing support downloads the X10 support client. You can see a sample at http://uvnc.com/img/input.jpg. Your usernames would go where it says Internet support and Internet Support Encrpytion. It then will contact you if your viewer is running and ask if you will suppport them. You can chat through that, and control their computer right along with them. This could be a perfect addition to your support live chat! The thing the person needing support downloads is VERY customizable, and I would be glad to set one up for you. Are you interested?

To the community: I had this idea, and PMed administrators who didn't respond. So this is UNOFFICIAL support. If you think this would be a good idea, and/or would like to help out with it, please post here. Since I am not a staff, this is for simple support only, or at least support that doesn't use staff functions. Anyone interested?

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
*Moved to Feedbacks and Suggestions and back to Offtopic.

Last edited:

mvd7793

Reaction score
It wasn't in off topic to begin with. It was in computers and technology. lol

Chris73

Reaction score
Anyone using this help option, remember he is not a Staff Member. Please do not give out your account passwords. We will not be responsible if using this service you give out your password and account information.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For most cases I might need support help with I don't see why staff should see my screen view :/
would be nice to hear from a staff point of view if that could be helpful though

mvd7793

Reaction score
I did apply to being a staff. I won't steal your password, but I will remind people not to give me their password. this would be for certain support cases, mostly for new people. Do I have any other people who want to be operators?

warlordste

Reaction score
well al give ya a hand if ya need it pm if u want lol but what sort of support do you want to offer?

mvd7793

Reaction score
I'd like to help with whatever. Setting something up in the cpanel, debugging scripts, FTP access, whatever I can help with. Note: I am not staff. I cannot help with deleting accounts or whatever.
Edit:
So no one wants to help besides warlord? This really isn't going to work out then!

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
This thread is of more than 10 months older.
I really dont find any good reason to bumb this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.